Wednesday, March 28, 2012

HaPPy BeZdaY To Meeeeee.......10 Dec 2011

Thank you so much to all my beloved friends Amee, Fyza (dr jauh), Ms.Ng, Sasi, Suriya, Bib, Wie, Mr.Kenn, Haur Cheat, Munie, Hana, Ms.Tan, Mr.Ooi, Genie, Serline and Ah Chan for taking the trouble to organise a very special and surprise BirthDay Party for me at Pizza Hut Cathay on 09 Dec 2011... also the lovely presents .... and the nice "Vege Cake" too (because of me all of u have to eat the vege cake...so sorry!!!). I really enjoyed myself and really appreciate what you all have done for me.....






Luv u guys alwayzzzz.....muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!


On 10.12.2012 @ 4.30pm received a very lovely roses from my hubby....
emmm really like it....thank you so much sayang!!! Luv u muahhhh!!!


Dinner time celebrate with hubby at Regency Hotel
Kali ni celebrate berdua saja coz 3As (aniq, aiman & aify) not around
ada kat kampung.... so tunggu pulak hari sabtu...p penang with hubby...
HoNeyMooN lagi!!!..hehehe

 Thank you so much sayang for the great present!!!
Dapat hadiah bezday from HuBBy....
SamSung Galaxy SII
Yahooooooo!!!

Ameertha

This year i'm so lucky coz my fren cum my boss "AMEERTHA" has gave me a very very very special video clip for me to watch. Thank you so much Amee for taking the trouble to create
the awesome video. I really appreciate what you have
done for me!!! speechless...hehehe
Luv u so much dear!!!







2 comments:

  1. So sweet.. Thanks for this..
    You're really nice Zana, which is why all your friends and family want to do something unique to make your day special. Wonderful people like you deserve all the best things in life. :)
    Wishing you happiness always... May all your dreams come true..
    Here's to the next birthday.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Amee for accepting me as I am...muahhhhhh

      Delete